[GRASS-user] v.vol.rst - DMIN and Segment Size

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:20:20 PST 2018

Finally.  I am was able to make v.vol.rst work.
How it worked.
I made the resolution to be 1 m in the 3 directions, x,y,z directions with
g.region.
I thought that perhaps due to the high density of points perhaps i needed
to increase the resolution.

Below I am viewing the data with Isosurface with the 3d viewer, under
View tab->3D raster, -> choose 3d raster -> add isosurface, define the
interval you want to see, and color set as constant (i used bgyr as the
color, but everything turns out blue..).

[image: image.png]

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>