[GRASS-user] GRass and V.Vol.RST worked finally

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 08:58:46 PST 2018

Hourrah Finally.  I am was able to make v.vol.rst work.
How it worked.
I made the resolution to be 1 m in the 3 directions, x,y,z directions with
g.region.
I thought that perhaps due to the high density of points perhaps i needed
to increase the resolution.
Now the work begins.

 I am viewing the data with Isosurface with the 3d viewer, under (I cannot
forward image as too large for mail list, and I am also sending this
through another email chain
View tab->3D raster, -> choose 3d raster -> add isosurface, define the
interval you want to see, and color set as constant (i used bgyr as the
color, but everything turns out blue..).

THANK YOU for your help. will keep u posted on progress.