[GRASS-user] Using grass to create elevation and orthoimagery for 3d package (needs tiff format)

Rasha Shalaby rasha.fx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:02:18 PDT 2018

Hi

Can someone please direct me to a tutorial/workflow on how to load dem
files (elevation .adf and imagery jp2)  downloaded from USGS into grass
with the sole purpose of stitching them and exporting tiff files to
represent elevation and orthimagery for use in a 3D software.
I just dowloaded and installed grass7.4.1

Help is highly appreciated as I have been trying to find anything online
with no luck.