[GRASS-user] i.segment and i.segment.stats errors

Jamille Haarloo j.r.haarloo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 04:18:55 PDT 2018

Thank you Markus,

I just got the i.segment results with Grass 7.6 (64 bit; r73480-35).

This is the output:
i.segment --overwrite group=DV4 at LUP1,IDM4 at LUP1,W2 at LUP1,W4 at LUP1
output=SegmW24IDM4DV4 threshold=0.25 minsize=5000 memory=10000
seeds=SegW24IDM4DV4 at LUP1 goodness=SegmW24IDM4DV4_goodn
Maximum number of iterations set to 50
Processing pass 1...
Processing pass 2...
Processing pass 3...
Processing pass 4...
Processing pass 5...
Processing pass 6...
Processing pass 7...
Processing pass 8...
Processing pass 9...
Segmentation converged after 9 iterations
Assigning region IDs to remaining single-cell regions...
Merging segments smaller than 5000 cells...
Writing out segment IDs...
Writing out goodness of fit
ERROR: Region of size 635805 should be in search tree