[GRASS-user] Issue with executing r.spread module

Kalindu Perera kkc199408 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:15:59 PDT 2018

Dear All,

The same issue is experiencing here as well. For declaring the starting
point, we used raster digitizer tool.
We have created other files which need to tun the wildfire simulation as
well. Couldn't find the cause. If anyone familiar with this Please help.

Thanks a lot...!!!!!
Best Regards
Kalindu Perera