[GRASS-user] r.flow: units for flow accumulation

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Oct 20 09:48:21 PDT 2018

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

> My interest is an area 2.1% of the drainage basin. Reading the r.watershed
> manual page I'm not seeing how to specify the project area (a vector
> polygon) as the focus of the module while using the raster DEM of the
> entire basin to keep all results positive within the defined area.

   I think I have it correctly calculating.

   The region is set to the subwatershed and the mask is set to the project
area. When I ad the legend to the map I use the range option with min=0 and
max=the maximum number shown.

   If this is not the correct approach please show me what is better.

Regards,

Rich