[GRASS-user] d.rast in python script

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Wed Oct 24 06:21:50 PDT 2018

Le 24/10/2018 à 15:14, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
> * Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> [2018-10-24 12:04:43 +0200]:
>

>> Le 24/10/2018 à 11:58, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
>>> * Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> [2018-10-24 11:35:07 +0200]:

>>> g.rename
>>>
>>> ?
>>
>> Nikos,
>>
>> g.rename works too. But it's not more convenient because I need to
>> keep my raster in his original name.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Frank
>>

> Frank,
>
> apologies, but I think I missed the point of what you need to do. Is the
> "copy" not convenient because of "wasting" space?  If yes, here another
> suggestion then:
>
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/LANDSAT#Hint:_Minimal_disk_space_copies
>
> In Python, something like:
>
> r.reclass(
>        input=input_raster,
>        output=output_raster,
>        rules='-',
>        stdin='*=*',
>        verbose=False,
>        quiet=True)
>
> Nikos

Thanks Nikos, but it's not the point. I just need to add to the display
tree rasters I calculate with python script without G_OPT_OUTPUT because
I want to name it by script (the name comes from different attributes of
vector maps). But, it looks that only G_OPT_OUTPUT adds the check box
"add tree layer" on the script GUI.

Frank