[GRASS-user] zonal statistics for multiple areas

Alessandro Sebastiani alessandro.sebastiani at uniroma1.it
Mon Oct 29 08:05:54 PDT 2018

Hello to everybody,
I hope my question is appropriate for this mail list. I have created 5
different buffer layers (d=100,200,300,400,500 m) from a point vector. Now
i want to compute some zonal statistics using different rasters as input. I
know how to do that separately, but i was wondering how could i automate
this procedure using a python script. I know python's basics, but i was not
able to do so following guidelines that i found on the internet, e.g GRASS
tutorial. Thank you in advance, A