[GRASS-user] zonal statistics for multiple areas

Alessandro Sebastiani alessandro.sebastiani at uniroma1.it
Mon Oct 29 13:32:51 PDT 2018

thank you all for your suggestions.
Dear Nikos, I have some 0-1 rasters that represents presence-absence of
different land covers. Each raster's resolution is 10x10m, thus i want to
compute the sum in order to obtain the surface covered by each land cover
within my buffers. As regards to the buffer, i want to use the 0-100,
0-200, 0-300, 0-400 and 0-500 for computing stats. I can do it separately
with the module v.rast.stats. I just don't know how to loop it in a python
script
Dear Stefan, thank you, i guess that using multiple rasters as input would
be a good solution. however i would really like to loop it using a python
script since that would be useful in other situation that i'm going to face
in the next days
Dear Micha thank you, i'll try ASAP!