[GRASS-user] zonal statistics for multiple areas

Alessandro Sebastiani alessandro.sebastiani at uniroma1.it
Wed Oct 31 02:59:13 PDT 2018

Dear all, i was able to compute zonal statistics for multiple areas using
this script. I used
> import grass.script as gscript
> v_list = gscript.read_command("g.list" , type =
"vect").strip().split("\n")
# i have 5 vectors in my list
> method = ("sum" , "average")
> for v in v_list:
 >    gscript.run_command("v.rast.stats", map_=v, raster = "LC1",
column_prefix = "LC1", method = methods)

Now i have like 4 rasters that i would like to use as input to compute my
statistics. Is there a way to loop this process for rasters and vector at
the same time? i tried creating a list for rasters and using the name list
as raster input but it seems not to work! cheers, Alessandro