[GRASS-user] accent encoding with ps.map

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Wed Oct 31 03:08:08 PDT 2018

Hello Veronica,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen that note, but it's about the psmap
file encoding standard. What is correct for me (ISO-8859-1), and
[comments] text with accent are well displaying. My problem comes from
data coming from database thru v.label or units as kilometer which comes
from grass translation. please see attached screen-shot.

V.label display well accent in the grass display. but psmap do not
display the same. The only way i see is to remove accent...

Cheers,

Frank