[GRASS-user] Migrating to new RDBMS

st_kiefer at web.de st_kiefer at web.de
Wed Oct 31 08:18:32 PDT 2018

The reason I ask is because you have to configure authentication and enable remote access to connect to the database from an application. For me I had to do that to use PG with GRASS.
psql connects via trusted connection because user postgres connects to the DB from local machine. Postgres connects via network connection usually.
I asked for pgadmin because with that tool you can test this behaviour. If you can not connect with pgadmin I would suppose that the authentication issue is what troubles you.

Regards.

Stefan