[GRASS-user] Creating elevation for a location

Vidura Dantanarayana vidurada at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:53:24 PDT 2018

Hi all,

First of all, I must say sorry for my immature question. As I stated before
I am a novice user. It took me a lot of time to find that elevation files
can be directed from the internet. Silly me thought I can create those
files from GRASS GIS itself. Anyways I thank everyone, who spend their time
in solving my problem. Have a nice day.

BR,
Vidura Dantanarayana