[GRASS-user] Help with r.landscape.evol

Nicholas Uwadia uwadianicholas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:54:49 PDT 2018

Thanks makus for your reply, i have added more details as required and also
the error experienced.
operating system :windows 10
GRASS GIS: 7.4

this is the output command and error

Iteration 1 -- step 4: calculating divergence/difference of sediment
transport for each process and the actual amount of erosion or deposition
in vertical meters/cell/year

*************************

Running soft-knee smoothing filter...

Enacting additional "low" smoothing: one pass of a 3x3 modal smoothing
window.

ERROR: Unable to load rules file
<c:\users\samy\appdata\local\temp\grass7-samy-7592\tmpgyoapy>

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\Users\Samy\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scripts/
r.landscape.evol.py", line 681, in <module>

    main(x, (x + 1), prefx, statsout,  region1['nsres'], masterlist);

  File "C:\Users\Samy\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scripts/
r.landscape.evol.py", line 509, in main

    grass.run_command('r.colors', quiet = "True", map =netchange, rules =
nccolors.name)

  File "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS 7.4.0\etc\python\grass\script\core.py",
line 421, in

run_command     return handle_errors(returncode, returncode, args, kwargs)

  File "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS 7.4.0\etc\python\grass\script\core.py",
line 332, in

handle_errors     returncode=returncode)

grass.exceptions.CalledModuleError: Module run None

['r.colors', '--q', 'rules=c:\\users\\samy\\appdata\\local\\

temp\\grass7-samy-7592\\tmpgyoapy', 'map=levol_ED_rate']

ended with error

Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the

(error) output.

Thanks