[GRASS-user] Not matching categories/line IDs

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:53:12 PDT 2018

Hi Markus,
Hi all,

I created a zipped version of a test location including one PERMANENT
mapset that includes the vector map that causes these inconsistencies
(Ebro_river_vector_poly_clean_tmp). The test location can be downloaded
from here: https://we.tl/t-eSUZqfP0TQ. I also included the initial vector
map before running the v.clean tool (Ebro_river_vector_poly_tmp). More
specifically, I am using following code:

grass.run_command("v.clean",
        overwrite=True,
        flags="c",
        input="Ebro_river_vector_poly_tmp",
        output="Ebro_river_vector_poly_clean_tmp",
        tool="break,rmdupl,rmline,rmsa,rmdangle",
        threshold="0,0,0,0,0.001")

Maybe this helps to find out what happens here.

/Johannes