[GRASS-user] Environmental Protection and Monitoring

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 25 08:42:14 PDT 2018

   The subject category in the applications web page is rather sparse (as are
several other categories).

   I'm interested in finding examples (and appropriate modules) for spatial
interpolation of aquatic chemistry within a river network. There are
multiple modules for defining and analyzing fluvial geomorphology in river
networks and I'm seeking tools for use within GRASS for spatio-temporal
analyses of geochemistry, particularly in surface waters and sediments
(since ground water, soils, and rocks move much slower).

TIA,

Rich