[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] help with git migration

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:14:08 PDT 2019

Hola

El jue., 4 abr. 2019 13:59, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
escribió:

> On 1/04/19 12:10, Veronica Andreo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > El lun., 1 abr. 2019 06:59, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com
> > <mailto:landa.martin at gmail.com>> escribió:
> >
> >     Hi,
> >
> >     po 1. 4. 2019 v 11:45 odesílatel Moritz Lennert
> >     <mlennert at club.worldonline.be <mailto:mlennert at club.worldonline.be>>
> >     napsal:
> >      > I would suggest to alreay eliminate all enhancement requests that
> are
> >      > older than a certain age (1 year) ?
> >      >
> >      > I think that if these requests still correspond to user wishes,
> they
> >      > will reappear.
> >
> >     make sense to me.
> >

> > I went through all the tickets opened by me last week as it was
> > requested. I didn't change the feature request ones because that didn't
> > change, i.e., they are still valid.
> >
> > So, you say I should put 'I still want this, guys' to avoid the tickets
> > being closed just because they are older than 1 year?
>
> That was just my suggestion. From your reaction it sounds like it was
> not a very good one ?

Well, not in my opinion. Others can tell better maybe.

However, I did check all the tickets I have opened and only closed those
for which either the problem was already fixed or I could not reproduce
anymore. The enhancements tickets that I opened are still valid IMHO. I
understand this might not always be the case, but I don't think we can
decide so easily and so automatically (except for grass6 or so) and I find
it also a bit disrespectful with users... This is my view, though... If you
still want to close them, I'll open them again in GitHub ;)

Cheers,
Vero