[GRASS-user] GRASS Community Sprint in Berlin May 2019

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 04:35:44 PDT 2019

Dear all,

it's pleasure for me to announce a next GRASS Community Sprint which
will be held in Berlin (thanks to DIW for free provision of meeting
rooms and internet access), Germany in May 17th - 20th.

Please register yourself at wiki [1] ASAP(!) to understand whether the
booked meeting room at DIW is big enough for our team :-)

More information at
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Community_Sprint_Berlin_2019

Thanks, on behalf of organization team (here big thanks to Peter Loewe
from DIW for hard work with organizing the event at DIW). Hopefully
see you seen in Berlin, Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Community_Sprint_Berlin_2019#In_person

--
Martin Landa