[GRASS-user] r.grow.distance can't create meters instead of map units

Dimitris sal jimmaras123 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:14:19 PDT 2019

Hello
In order to fix it I had to enable the GRASS plugin (is already installed)
then import the raster , and run the plugin's r.grow.distance with geodesic
and it worked.

I just tried this and it worked Thanks for your help!!!

As a local workaround, you can simply search for r.grow.distance.txt
on your computer and add the missing "geodesic" there.
(and open an issue with the QGIS project or open a pull request with
the change there, or someone else does that).

Kind regards
Dimitris

Στις Παρ, 2 Αυγ 2019 στις 12:53 μ.μ., ο/η Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
έγραψε: