[GRASS-user] t.rast.gapfill error

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 07:52:31 PDT 2019

Hi Juan,

Can you provide further details about your strds and how you want to use
t.rast.gapfill? What does t.info and t.rast.list show? Please note that
t.rast.gapfill is not intended to fill holes in maps but interpolate full
missing maps in between x other maps, that's why it needs to determine
predecessor and sucessors. Take a look at the manaul page:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/manuals/t.rast.gapfill.html

HTH,
Vero