[GRASS-user] grass-7.9 does not find numpy

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 19 09:51:30 PDT 2019

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> /usr/local/grass79/etc/VERSIONNUMBER is 7.9.dev 86354090c.

I just ran 'git pull' and configured, made, and installed the results. The
version number is the same as above and the initiation still exits because
it cannot find the GUI. wxPython-4.0.4 is installed.

What might I still be missing? I need to resolve this as soon as possible
and appeciate tests I can run to isolate the source of the problem.

Regards,

Rich