[GRASS-user] compute path with a maximum slope

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Dec 10 01:34:58 PST 2019

I have a DEM in grass using a proj that is in UTM. Viewshed, slope, etc
work fine. What I want to do is have grass compute a path between two
points such that the slope doesn't exceed a maximum value. I don't care
about the path length.

I suspect there is some guide on the internet for this problem, but
just can't compose the right question for a search engine. A link would
be appreciated. If not, some basic guidance would be helpful.