[GRASS-user] sample a strds at specific locations (areas)

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:20:08 PST 2019

Hi Madi

El mié., 6 feb. 2019 a las 16:31, Margherita Di Leo (<diregola at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> I have a question regarding v.strds.stats. I get the following warning
> message:
>
> WARNING: Not all vector categories converted to raster. Converted 120 of
> 265.
>
> What could be the reason for that?

Some vector areas might not be converted because they are too small with
respect to the pixel size that you try to query. Others will tell better
but I think the polygon must overlap the center of the pixel in order to be
converted into raster. One solution could be to resample your rasters to a
higher resolution.
HTH,
Vero