[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest Call for Contributions Open

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:26:51 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

I think we can manage to propose 2 workshops to show how great GRASS is,
no? And the 2 topics  on the table are pretty interesting so, why not?

I plan to propose the time series workshop and everyone interested is
invited to jump in :) We have already done similar time series workshops
and so there's material we could put together and build on from there for
some more innovation. Martin, I count on you then?

However, I'm also pretty interesting in learning more about the OBIA tool
chain (and what best way to learn than having to teach!). So, Moritz, count
on me, though on a secondary role (sort of field assisstant). Machine
learning should be included and deep learning would be a huge plus!!! :)
Will you attend the conference, Ondrej?

Let's keep it rolling :)

Vero