[GRASS-user] Uploading NumPy array as a new column to a vector map

César Augusto Ramírez Franco caesarivs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:41:43 PST 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 19:25 Daniel Victoria <daniel.victoria at gmail.com
wrote:

> Never tried it but you got me curious.
>
> It looks simpler to define a new function or the database using python
> sqlite3 libs
>

> https://docs.python.org/2/library/sqlite3.html#sqlite3.Connection.create_function
>
> Cheers

Thanks for the suggestion, this seems still kind of complex to do without
proper programming knowledge, I'll try Markus' suggestion on monday, it
seems like a much nicer approach than trying to explain numpy in the python
console to students.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 12:50 PM César Augusto Ramírez Franco <