[GRASS-user] Install GRASS 7.4

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:01:32 PST 2019

Hi Ulli,

I haven't used r.avaflow but the manual says it's build on python 2.7 so I
don't see why it wouldn't work in grass76.

We will move to python 3 only in the next release, i.e., grass78.

In any case, you could also ask the authors. Indeed, it would be great if
r.avaflow could be installed with g.extension as most add-ons.

Cheers,
Vero