[GRASS-user] GUI not installed

Alessandro Sebastiani alessandro.sebastiani at uniroma1.it
Tue Feb 26 08:47:48 PST 2019

Hello to everyone,
these days i've been working on OS ubuntu 18.04.01. I generally use QGIS to
visualize data and, suddenly  , i had several broken packages and unmet
dependencies (i probably messed something up trying to install a plug-in) ,
so i had to completely remove and reinstall QGIS. However, since that
moment GRASS GUI seems to be disappeared. I can start GRASS from the
terminal, however when i try to start GUI using
> g.gui wxpython
i got the following message:
GRASS 7.4.0 (mask_32n):~ > g.gui wxpython
ERROR: Your installation doesn't include GUI, exiting.

Can someone help me??