[GRASS-user] GUI not installed

Alessandro Sebastiani alessandro.sebastiani at uniroma1.it
Wed Feb 27 00:53:57 PST 2019

Hi,
i tried to follow your suggestion, but the problem was still there.
However, if i remove QGIS from my pc and than install GRASS, GUI is
present. I tried to re-install QGIS and, suddenly, the problem came out
again. Is it may due to a conflict between the latest QGIS version (3.6)
and the latest GRASS verision? I couldn't find any information,
thanks
A.