[GRASS-user] V.Kriging

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:02:40 PST 2019

Hi,

I tried to install v.kriging with g.extension and it does not work see
error message.  i have been able to installed other addon such as
v.vol.idw, v.delaunay3d, and running them.

g.extension extension=v.kriging url=

WARNING: Extension <v.kriging> already installed. Re-installing...
Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <v.kriging>...
Updating addons metadata file...
ERROR: Unable to read manual page: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'C:\\Users\\Francois
Chartier\\AppData\\Roaming\\GRASS7\\addons\\docs\\html\\v.kriging.html'
(Thu Jan 17 19:53:56 2019) Command finished (2 sec)

the module is installed but when pressing run
Unable to fetch interface description for command
'v.kriging'.
Details: Cannot find the executable v.kriging