[GRASS-user] r.in.lidar and v.in.lidar missing in new OSGeo4W install (GRASS 7.4.4 and 7.4.3)

jas1000 dis at sundquist.imapmail.org
Sat Jan 19 14:24:16 PST 2019

> 32bit or 64bit?

32 bit.  I originally did my reinstall in 64 bit but the GRASS plugin didn't
show up in QGIS. (yes, that's another issue I have run into lately, but I
prefer to run GRASS in its own environment anyway).  It did in my previous
OSgeo4W install (installing QGIS 2.18 I believe) which was a 32 bit, so I
deleted everything and reinstalled the 32 bit (GRASS plugin still missing,
BTW).

> see the source code for the releasebranch_7_4:

Well, what's interesting is these tools exist in my work computer's OSgeo,
which has GRASS 7.4.0 and QGIS 3.0.2.  On that computer, I can run commands
such as lasinfo, but when I run them on my personal computer, I get "the
program can't start because ogdi_32b1.dll is missing".

So I guess there is still a bug somewhere, and my work computer has a
release older than the bug.

My Linux box is on the fritz, but I will have to get that up and running
again and try it there.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Grass-Users-f3884509.html