[GRASS-user] How to generate a vector graphics file from GRASS CLI?

st_kiefer at web.de st_kiefer at web.de
Tue Jan 29 02:48:14 PST 2019

Give it a try. ps.map is not that complicated. The manual page even offers an out of the box template for instant results (just scroll to the end).
And if you get familiar with that tool you can produce very convincing graphics for publications, with graphically additions of your liking.

cheers

Stefan