[GRASS-user] Using new git master

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 12 06:18:02 PDT 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Did you
> cd grass/
> ?
>
> $ git checkout master

Markus,

Yes. However, that was the problem because ~/gis/grass/ is not empty.
Creating a new subdirectory, grass-master/, allowed me to clone the
repository.

Now I have a configuration issue:

checking for location of zstd includes...
checking for zstd.h... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate zstd includes.

This was not an issue before. My web search for this header file suggests
that it it specific to facebook, which I do not use, and I have other
compression tools instaled (.Z, .gz, .bj2, .xv).

Please advise,

Rich