[GRASS-user] Build error: git repo master

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 18 06:18:22 PDT 2019

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hard to say... Which Makefile is it?

Markus,

The Makefile that was in the cloned repository.

Never before had any issue like this, and not on three separate hosts all
failing at the same point). I'm on a hard deadline for flowline analyses and
really need to get grass working again.

It's been a very long time since I wrote any C code and a Makefile so I have
no idea where to look for a reason why a Makefile would fail to build when
it reached line 57 and the default conditions.

Suggestions and thoughts needed.

Regards,

Rich