[GRASS-user] Extensions

marie-joëlle desgagné mjdesgagne at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:32:30 PDT 2019

Hi, I found a way to modify the path on the g.extension script to find the source codes of the tools I want to use and it worked.
I am now trying to launch the script Watershed_GRASS but I get an error message saying that my module is built against version $Revision$ but trying to use version $Revision: 72327 $. I need to rebuild GRASS GIS or untangle multiple installations.

I am not used to programing so I don't really know how to deal with this situation.

Thank you very much

Marie-Joëlle Desgagné