[GRASS-user] 7.7.dev: r.slope.aspect, no output maps display [UPDATE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 23 11:01:30 PDT 2019

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> What might prevent raster maps displaying in the GUI map display window?

I managed to have the DEM in two mapsets: topography (where it belongs) and
hydrography. I tried removing it from within the hydrography mapset but
failed to do so. Perhaps my attempt FUBARed GRASS.

1. How can I remove the DEM in the hydrography mapset leaving the one in the
topography mapset? g.remove -f type=vect name=<dem>@hydrography did nothing.

2. How can I recover the system since I don't know where the issue is
located?

Rich