[GRASS-user] TR : Extensions

Maria Cecilia Zalazar zalazarmariacecilia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:50:58 PDT 2019

Hello. I've been suggested this workaround and now Its works fine:

Locate the g.extension.py script, copy and rename it and modify one line
(search for cz). (You'll need an editor like Notepad++ to avoid issues with
carriage returns). Then run using File > Launch Script.

base_url = "http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/" \
           "grass%(major)s%(minor)s/%(platform)s/addons/" \
           "grass-%(major)s.%(minor)s.%(patch)s" % \
           {'platform': platform,
            'major': version[0], 'minor': version[1],
            #'patch': version[2]} # comment this out
            'patch': 'svn'} # add this