[GRASS-user] Grass - Link report to data point

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:31:05 PDT 2019

Hi Francois,

Well, there's Geopaparazzi [0] application and then a GRASS add-on that
allows to import geopaparazzi's files (including images) [1]. Then, there's
QField for QGIS [2].

I have never used any of them though. Let us know how it goes, please, or
feel free to create a wiki with the details in the grasswiki.
I'd be very interested in understanding the workflow and learning.

Cheers,
Vero

[0] https://www.osgeo.org/projects/geopaparazzi/
[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/manuals/addons/v.in.geopaparazzi.html