[GRASS-user] v.external

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:49:35 PST 2019

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 10:56 AM Paul Shapley <p.shapley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Users,
>
> I've upgraded to Grass 7.6.0 (r 73958) and i've tried using 'v.external'
to link to our Postgresql/PostGIS tables in the usual way but when I try to
link no tables appear in the list. I've selected 'Database' 'ODBC' then
entered PG:dbname=MyDatabase then I get the error:-

> No Layers Selected. Operation Cancelled
>
> If i enter 'db.tables -p' i can see all the tables and schemas listed and
the 'VAR' file shows the connections so i think it is connecting OK.

Please try trunk r74145 or relbr76 r74146.

Markus M