[GRASS-user] Migration to GitHub: please check your account name and email for contributor recognition!

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu May 16 12:51:32 PDT 2019

Dear all,

we have identified ~180 contributors to GRASS GIS since 12/1999 (first
day of CVS code repository which was then changed to SVN later on).
Addon, sandbox and promo repository authors are included.

In order to properly identify as many contributors as possible, please:

- check the CVS/SVN account name and corresponding github account
name/email in the lookup table here:
  https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/tools/svn2git/AUTHORS.txt

- if you spot errors, omissions or mistakes, please let me know or fix
directly in the table.

Note: things can also be fixed after the migration but preferably we'd
like to get it right TODAY.

thanks much,
Markus