[GRASS-user] v.what.vect never ends, SQLite warning

Mehrdad Varedi varedi at gmail.com
Tue May 28 11:16:10 PDT 2019

Thank you, Markus, for sharing.

The link you send indicates that the SQLite supports up to 2000 columns and
the size can be 140TB. In my case, the number of columns was 60 that
majority of them had REAL types. It had around 250K rows. My guess is that
it is not the SQLite issue and something in between causes the problem.
Maybe something on my computer or the way GRASS interacts with SQLite
(probably some setting such as buffer size, on my computer etc. might be an
issue)

If you are aware of any settings that I could play with, please let me know
to speed up (read/write or Import / export) of layers in GRASS.

Kind regards,

Mehrdad

ᐧ

--