[GRASS-user] Null values in attribute table get converted to 0 (zero) during v.to.rast

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:04:43 PST 2019

I was traveling so could not respond. So sorry to chime in a bit late. For
me it was a bit counter intuitive that polygons with null attributes became
zero in the finished raster. What if I had attributes with zero value in it?

I liked the idea of issuing a warning and using the `where` parameter.

Anyway, thanks for the help and fix

Cheers
Daniel