[GRASS-user] Maps in a defined region

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:25:33 PDT 2019

čt 3. 10. 2019 v 14:44 odesílatel Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> napsal:

> Ondřej Pešek <pesej.ondrek at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 3. Okt. 2019, 14:41:
>
>> is there any tool that can output GRASS-imported maps
>>

> Do you mean export or display?

Preferably export.

> inside a defined computational region? Raster maps are enough for me, but
>> if there is something for all maps, it wouldn't stay unappreciated from my
>> side.
>>

> Like a loop over all maps, limited to the computational region? r.out.gdal
> respects it.

but r.out.gdal would export "something" from all the maps in the loop,
wouldn't it? I thought that if I would loop through all my rasters and pass
them to r.out.gdal, it would create an output for every of them, just the
ones outside the computational region will be full of no data values.
I wanted to avoid this export of empty rasters.

čt 3. 10. 2019 v 14:44 odesílatel Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
napsal:

> Have you looked at r.out.... and v.out....?

Yes. However, all of them seem to have this behaviour which I would like to
avoid (as noted in a response to Markus).