[GRASS-user] grass78 on centos7 from coprs/neteler/grass78

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 24 02:56:01 PDT 2019

Dear Laura,

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 8:24 AM Laura Poggio <laura.poggio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list,
> I am trying to install grass78 on centos7.
> I am following the instructions here: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/neteler/grass78/
> However when trying to download the file  https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/neteler/grass78/repo/epel-7/neteler-grass78-epel-7.repo I get "Error 404: Not Found Chroot epel-7 does not exist in neteler/grass78"
>
> I am wondering if maybe the file is in some slightly different path or if I m doing something wrong

Nothing wrong at your end, but at "my" end. I just see that EPEL7
compilation was deactivated.
I have now enabled it and started the compilation [1]. I hope it goes through.

Will let you know as soon as I get the result.

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/neteler/grass78/build/1078463/

Best regards
Markus

--