[GRASS-user] v.in.gps issue

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:11:25 PDT 2019

All:

I'm running GRASS 7.6.0, I built from source, on Ubuntu 19.04. No issues up
to this point. However, for the first time -ever-, I'm trying to use
v.in.gps:

v.in.gps -t input=/home/teaiii/Current.gpx output=slv_test_track

the Current.gpx file looks very reasonable (attached). When I run the above
command, I get no errors, but the slv_test_track vector file is not created
either -- no errors are generated. I installed GPSBabel *after* building
GRASS 7.6. Any thoughts what I'm doing or have done wrong?

Thank you,
Tom