[GRASS-user] r3.in.ascii --- Please help!

Lindsi Seegmiller lindsi at kth.se
Wed Sep 4 12:33:49 PDT 2019

Hi Mortiz,

Thanks for testing it and responding.  That's fantastic news that you don't have any issues.  It appears it's probably user error on my end than software problem.

I don't get any error messages, and it seems to import just fine.  But I cannot see the raster in the display.  Were you able to see it as well as import it?

I am using Grass 7.4.0 on Windows 10, 64-bit OS.

Lindsi