[GRASS-user] GRASS shell command line display

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 20 09:44:47 PDT 2019

The grass shell command line shows the current location in parentheses
between the version number and the cwd. That's helpful. Yes, when I change
both mapset and location using 'g.mapset map=<different_mapset>
loc=<another_location>' the location on the command line doesn't change.

I accidently removed a number of maps thinking I was in location shown; but
I was actually in the location to which I had changed. Sigh.

Have I missed something in the g.mapset manual page or should I enter a
feature request in trac?

Regards,

Rich