[GRASS-user] v.out.postgis topology: Error copying features

Nicolas Ribot nicolas.ribot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 06:08:19 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to export a vector map in a PostGIS topology.
I tested v.external.out TOPOLOGY=YES and v_out.postgis -l in grass 7.4, 7.6
and 7.8 on Postgres 9.6, 11 and 12.

I always receive the same error message:
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare(): select * from ocsol_pg where oid < 0
no such table: ocsol_pg

DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare(): select * from ocsol_pg where oid < 0
no such table: ocsol_pg

WARNING: Unable to describe table <ocsol_pg>
WARNING: Unable to create new PostGIS feature table
WARNING: Unable to write feature in vector map <ocsol_pg>
WARNING: Unable to create PostGIS layer <public.ocsol_pg>
WARNING: Copying features failed
ERROR: Import failed.

Command used is:
v.out.postgis --overwrite -l -2 input=ocsol_pg output="PG:dbname=nicolas
port=5532" output_layer=ocsol_pg_topo

I used this command with success on previous GRASS7 versions

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Nicolas