[GRASS-user] Sqlite error when calling GRASS GIS outside of GRASS

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Aug 7 05:31:50 PDT 2020

>I am getting this error:
>
>Process ended with non-zero return code 3221225785. See errors in the
(error)

it's a dll mixing/mismatch due to more of the same dll  in your %PATH%.

which library errored the message above? (sqlite? gdal?)

>g.run_command(r'C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\grass78\bin\g.proj.exe',
georef=geotiff, location = >locationGeonet)

really an unusual way to invoke g.proj. never saw this working.

>I think this is a conflict with the sqlite3.dll as is suggested the below
wiki but the solutions there have >not worked for me.

>https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_errors

which solutions did you try?

just open a normal windows console and type:

C:\Users\yourusername>where "$path:sqlite3*"

it's checking sqlite3 in your %PATH%

report back in your case.

when I open the OSGeo4W shell, I get

C:\>where "$path:sqlite3*"
C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.4\bin\sqlite3.dll
C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.4\bin\sqlite3.exe

is there a windows console availabe in the Spyder/ Anaconda framework? if
yes, then type where "$path:sqlite3*" and report back.

have you seen:

https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/679

?

and the mentioned thread: