[GRASS-user] Download release sources?

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at comhem.se
Thu Aug 13 23:36:15 PDT 2020

Thanks for your answer, Vero.

The links in the page you refer to point to the binaries and my question
was rather where the source code for different releases is going to be
found. The answer seems to be trac (which one reaches when clicking in
announcements: https://grass.osgeo.org/grassNN/source/grass-*) or github
for the latest.

Perhaps it could be nice to have a link to the source directly in the
link list for every release. This is not critical of course.

Best

Hernán