[GRASS-user] Download release sources?

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at comhem.se
Fri Aug 14 04:42:58 PDT 2020

Hello Stefan,

Yes, I see. This is a good link of course. I also see now that the issue
has already been disccused in the github repo for the page.

My humble opinion is that a new user (or an old but absent minded one
like me) could easily miss this release page in Github. May be this
could be easily solved with minimal extra clutter in the new page by
just adding a line with link to the releases page in Github following
the link to the main repository.

See the example below.

Best

Hernán